Hi friends. In this tutorial you will learn everything for posting on your blog. During writing a post you should be careful because you have to write only relative to your blog topic. For Example: If you have a blog on topic health. then you should have to post only stuff related to health like How to cure Blood Pressure.
Post of your blog is very important for your blog visitors and Search Engines.
The Question is How to Post on your Blog Like a Pro. If your are a newbie then follow the below steps to post on your blog.
Recommended: How to Make your own BloHow to Post on your Blog Like a Pro.
- Go to Blogger Dashboard
- Click on New Post (Red Button)
- After Clicking New Post you will see this screen.
- Here You will see many options to write your post. If i say in simple words its totally same as MS Office. As every one use MS Office approximately.
- You should have to keep two things in mind.
- Write a post which attract Visitors.
- Write a post Which Search Engine Friendly. (Means SEO post)
- Add Images and Videos in your post if possible.
- Add Links to your other post. (Recommended)
- Add Different colour of text.
- Write in the form of Headings and Point
Before Publishing your blog you should have to do some setting of your post. You can do setting of your post from right side of you write your post. You can see like this.
Labels are very important its same as categories. You have to add a post in a special Label.
Recommended: How to Do Special Setting in Blogger
Permalink is very important for Search Engines, you can add your keywords in your links to optimize your links.These will help your increase organic traffic to your blog.
Search Description this is also very important for search engines. When you search on google you will be able to see some text below the links. These are the search descriptions added by webmasters which help them to increase the rank on google.
Your TurnWe hope you like our this tutorial and find it very helpful. Best Blogger Zone present many tutorials to help you to increase your knowledge in this field of blogging. Share with your friends on social media.